It's World Cup fever- Shakira and Freshlyground -but also celebrating the female vocalist in this all-ladies collection
1) THIS PRETTY FACE (Amy MacDonald): A though-provoking, melodic and powerful song from the Scottish singer.
2) FOLK SINGER (Birdie)
3) BLUE DRESS (Birdie)
4) ROSIE'S DRUGSTORE (Birdie): Debsey Wykes is an "honorary" member of Saint Etienne but has released two albums as Birdie with some timeless pop overtures such as these three.
5) UP IN FLAMES (Lucky Soul)
6) UPON HILLY FIELDS (Lucky Soul)
7) WARM WATER (Lucky Soul)
8) THTAT'S WHEN TROUBLE BEGINS (Lucky Soul)
9) SOUTHERN MELANCHOLY (Lucky Soul)
10) OUR HEART (Lucky Soul):Lucky Soul's second album couldn't come soon enough and just about every track is a winner. Here are six songs that will all be amongst the best of 2010
11) LIKE THE SUN (Nushu): "Lost Winter's Dream" Lisa Mychols and Hillary Burton are Nushu, and this is the best track from their second album.
12) DON'T KNOW TILL YOU TRY (Postmarks)
13) GO JETSETTER (Postmarks)
14) WATERCOLORS (Postmarks): The Postmarks may be stuck in another era, but make some of the best pop of this one.
15) SHOWER SCENE (Saint Etienne)
16) SO MYSTIFIED (Saint Etienne)
17) WHITE DRESS (Saint Etienne): Three more from the Et, the last two previously unreleased until a few months ago and from their vaults.
18) I WANT YOU BACK (The School): Classic girl-group pop with Wilsonian touches, this time from Wales.
19) WAKA WAKA (THIS TIME FOR AFRICA) (Shakira Featuring Freshlyground): The sound of the World Cup.
20) OVER IT OVER AGAIN (She & Him): Another great song from Brian Wilson's favorite lady.
21) HOW I AM TO BE (Watson Twins)
22) ONLY YOU (Watson Twins)
23) SHOOT THE LIGHTS OUT(Watson Twins):Triple from the twins.